top of page
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
By using the Tipsy Gifts web site generally you agree to this use.
1. When you use this site:
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details.
We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise.
We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
To administer our web site services
For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
telephone (including automated calls)
or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you.
to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above, to employees and agents of the Company to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Company now or in the future, or agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
1. New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called "cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site.
If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies.
If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available.
Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a web site tries to put a cookie on your computer.
(Tipsy Gifts is not responsible for the content of external web sites. This link will open a new window.)
Go to the heading "Manage Cookies". Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the "help" heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on "cookies" - an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
2. Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party web sites or external data suppliers.
3. Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address ("IP address").
An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your Internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work).
Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites.
We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
4. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our web site, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
1. You have the right to find out the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. Please write to us at:
The Together Forever Trading Company Ltd,
Gyffin Convenience Store (Registered Office),
3. Please be aware that our web site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
bottom of page